Fantastic 'Mrs' Fashion  

Posted by: Sophina

Why am I posting about fashion I don't really know..I can't say I follow it religiously..I can't say I know much about it and whatever I write about in this post will quite possibly be wrong. 


As I have said before I have quite a lot of time on my hands and maybe even doing this blog thing isn't the best way to use it, but since I have had this time I have turned my head and burned my eyes more into the images and articles about fashion. A thanks to my mama who subscribed to Harpers Bazaar for me, and so even without walking out of the house I get a little piece of the world of fashion on my door mat. 


I use 'MRS' fashion as to me the words I'd use to describe 'fashion' are also words of how the majority of women would describe how they would like to feel..Even though more and more guys are becoming under the spell of the passion for fashion...For the sake of me not gabbling on I'm going to stick to how I see fashion. 


As I said before at the moment I'm dealing with myself..sounds a bit odd being at this age and I am learning how to cope with myself, I'm only young. But the truth is it feels like these past few months my brain has been recharging it's self and I have started to see things differently. Now what has this got to do with me mentioning about fashion or clothing in general?


We all have days where we find it hard to get out of bed or when we do we feel like we have got out the wrong side.. but (for some reason me using the word but feels like a bit of an excuse) but for me like many, a few days that might for many just seem a little hard to start the day or we have something that we don't particularly want to do in the day..it's like that everyday. All I wanted to do was sleep..sleeping was a way to block any little thought in my head positive or negative. Even when I was awake I most of the time my mind was blank anyway, I couldn't deal with thinking about anything. 


Cutting short, with the meds I am taking the days seemed to break up more and I found that I was starting to cope with little tasks again and more and more the 'bad' weeks have turned just into those 'bad days' we all have. I'm not saying everyday is good less than many people have, and in cases more than others. But one way I have started to kind of deal with ways that I have found help me kind of settle down. Now here is the link to fashion!


As I have had trouble sleeping a lot, meaning not just the odd night but literally weeks on top of having anxiety attacks, I began to think about clothes..mainly the ones I own which aren't anything fancy but I love them and I started to plan what I'd like to wear the next day even though I knew I wasn't leaving the house. This has led onto me dealing with other issues such confidence as well. So I began to wear whatever I wanted, I didn't think about if I fitted in, or looked really good for others, but as long as I felt good then it kind of gave me the boost. So in my mind before I'd go to sleep I would start to plan what I was going  to wear the next day (this somehow sets me off into a sleep) and over the past few weeks I've been thinking more and more about clothes and I have even started to create a few things of my own. 


Clothes for some reason lately have just been something that I can focus on which gives a positive feel about myself. I'm not saying I look fantastic and I look really fashionable...but to me clothing is something that I never really thought about or cared much for, but it has been this one thing so far that has made me feel more human again. 


As I have been writing this I have been thinking about the term 'fashion' and even though I have titled this post as fashion, I wouldn't say how I look is fashionable at all..yes I wear things that are in the shops now, so I guess they must be in fashion BUT it's really about own style and being comfortable within what you are wearing. This is what I envy most about people, it's not really what they are wearing or the people who are most of trend, it's when I see people who just look so at ease in what they are wearing...doesn't matter what it is that they just look content in what they are wearing and who they are. 

This entry was posted on 13:45 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment